Monday 2 May 2011

Metube? ohhhh Youtube

Okay well I've noticed that i haven't really put up a post in a while and since i have some spare time I thought i might do 1, maybe 2 posts today, lets see how i go.


This is easily one of my favourite videos on Youtube.
I just love how something with so much preperation was as small as a mobile companies advertisement and thanks to Youtube it has now been watched over 8 million times, though i have to admit at least 100 of those times have got to be me.

Personally my favourite part of that video is 1 minute 20 seconds in, that guy has an amazing voice, and first time i saw this video, he deffinetly suprised me haha.


I just remembered that I had seen this video ages ago and it reminded me that lots of people put videos up on youtube  just so they can show off their work, some people like to keep it simple, like with lego or something way more complicated like the russian video uploaded before.

Though you may want to put the volume down a bit, personally i like a lot of music but i couldn't be bothered listening to that.


Anyways yeah...i see youtube 

No comments:

Post a Comment