Friday 8 April 2011

That Tweeted Episode


Okay first of all, please excuse the first 23 seconds, obviously I couldn't edit the video, but i guess everyone has their own forms of humor. And trust me after a while you will looking at the wall waiting for it to reply back....like i did...

Personally i don't see the point in twitter, just randomly talking to the internet and just expecting anyone from your family members to some random guy half way around the world. If i want a member of my family or friends to know something, 9 times out of 10 i will tell them, that other time ill walk up to them, completely forget what I was going to say and then a few weeks later it will jump out of my mind, okay I'm rambling now...

Okay, okay I understand I'm pretty biased against twitter, I'm a computer junkie personally, I build computers, I work with computers, I....i cant think of any more, but never the less, me, a computer junkie, but i seriously don't see why people use twitter at all? the world the becoming more open, and all the while the people fight for more privacy and then what they can about themselves on twitter, or Facebook or anything else that they feel works for them. But okay i get why some people use twitter, some to catch up with friends around the world, although from what i have seen many use it to see what their favorite celebrities are up to, what their doing at certain moments, what do they think about certain things and what does it feel like to do some just the same as a celeb. And again I don't see the point...




Again, I'm sorry i cant edit or censor what is said on YouTube, and for those who are offended i am sorry but I put it up simply to show that everyone uses twitter, i guess even if they are in church, or even if its just to make a punchline work.

Now as I'm sitting here, I'm actually bored, not about writing this, just because honestly I'm just writing what comes to mind, while actually watching this hilarious TV show known as Castle, and even they are using jokes about twitter, just kind of thrown in there, yet if you have seen the show this show you will know that the main character Richard Castle is a kid in a successful authors body, not literally, it just seems that way.

I guess ill end it here just with a bit of humor and the tiniest hint of twitter mixed in there thanks to youtube.


Huh.... wad-ya know, they both have a twitter moment, congratulations readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment